What You Should Know Before Buying a New Clothes Dryer
This How to Buy a Clothes Dryer Guide will help you find the right clothes dryer for your needs. There are already many sources of useful information on the internet. So this post is about consolidating the best of what we found for this year’s best clothes dryers.
Finding the best clothes dryer to buy this year may not be as important as you think. But, recognizing the reason your buying a new clothes dryer is!
Unfortunately, most homeowners learn an essential laundry room safety and energy lesson too late. Read this “Before You Buy a Dryer“.
There’s a lot of information about clothes today, but this list will guide you through the specs and technical jargon as offer this authors insight.
The Top 5 Clothes Dryer sites
- How to Buy a Dryer | Here’s what you need to know to make a smart, budget-minded decision.
- From Good Housekeeping Research Institute | Get the answer to some of the most frequently asked questions about clothes dryers.
- Choosing The Right Type of Dryer | CNET explores the most significant, boldest, and most energy-efficient machines with hints of the future with game-changing smart features.
- What You Should Know | The Spruce will prepare you for what you need to know about a clothes dryer and shorten your in-store time.
- Find the Right Dryer for You | Consumer Reports – dryer prices vary, ranging from about $350 to $2,000, depending on the type, capacity, and features.
Common Homeowners Mistake
Unfortunately, most homeowners learn an essential laundry room safety and energy lesson too late.
That’s because no one gets an owners manual when you buy a new home. And if you did most of us would not read it.
Thus a fire hazard exists in all of our homes. It’s caused by a restriction of airflow in your clothes dryer’s venting ductwork.
During ordinary use of lint, hair, and even pet fur gets past the clothes dryer lint trap. A lint trap allows, on average, 25% of the clothing fibers, hair, and pet fur to pass through it.
That’s how The Lint King Inc. can help. We provide dryer vent cleaning and repair in Northern Illinois.
Addison, Algonquin, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Barrington Hills, Bartlett, Bensenville, Bloomingdale, Buffalo Grove, Carol Stream, Crystal Lake, Deer Park, Des Plaines, Elgin, Elk Grove Village, Glendale Heights, Hanover Park, Hawthorn Woods, Hoffman Estates, Inverness, Itasca, Kenneyville, Kildeer, Lake Zurich, Lombard, Medinah, Mount Prospect, North Barrington, Palatine, Pingree Grove, Prospect Heights, Rolling Meadows, Roselle, Saint Charles, Schaumburg, South Barrington, Streamwood, Valley View, Villa Park, Wayne, West Chicago, Wheeling, Winfield, Wood Dale, Berkeley, Bannockburn, Batavia, Bellwood, Cary, Campton Hills, Deerfield, Downers Grove, Eola, Fox River Grove,Franklin Park, Geneva, Highland Park, Huntley, Lafox, Lakewood, Lake Forest, Lake in the Hills, Lake Villa, Lemont,Libertyville, Lockport, Long Grove, McHenry, Mooseheart, Morton Grove, Mundelein, Naperville, New Lenox, North Aurora,Northlake, Chicago’s North Shore, Oak Brook, Plainfield, Plato Center, Port Barrington, Riverwoods, Skokie, Stone Park,Trout Valley, Vernon Hills, Woodridge